April 5, 2011

INSECURE FEMALES. OH NOS!

From my Twitter, I've tweeted of a trending topic #NoteToFemales:

"#NoteToFemales quit tryna fish for compliments. If any1 thought anything of u, they'd tell u themselves w/out u even opening ur mouth"
"Like I've said b4: confidence is key. All that insecurity shit needs to go. Don't come to me w/ that, cuz I might hurt ya feelings"


      I mean, does anyone else agree with me on this?  I'm pretty sure men have their own insecurities, but females take it to a whole 'nother level with that bullcrap.  Sometimes, it's the girls who blatantly say they're insecure, and everything they do/say proves that point.  But most of the time, it's the ones who oooooooze insecurity by feeling the need to have another person's (or people's), how do you say..... approval?  Like on Twitter for instance, so many girls like to retweet EVERY compliment they get, or talk about how random strangers give them compliments.  Why?  Or when already attractive girls constantly ask everyone around "how do i look? wait, take another picture, my face wasn't ready.  do i look hot in this? *oOps* my tits are about to pop out *tee-hee*"  Ya get what I'm tryna say here?
     TRUST, confidence goes a long way ladies!  If you got true confidence, you should be able to walk into a room, not open your mouth at all, and people would still sense your presence in a positive way.  If you DON'T have true confidence, please shut the hell up because everyone, and I mean EVERYONE can see right through that facade.

No comments:

Post a Comment